Abu Dhabi TwoFour54 Company Formation
TwoFour54 is an organization supported by Abu Dhabi government that seeks to help young Arabs turn their business dreams into reality. It offers business support including funds to UAE citizens and those from across the Middle-East and North Africa (MENA). TwoFour54 is a free zone providing seed money and necessary guidance to young entrepreneurs to achieve success in their business of choice.
TwoFour54 ibtikar, the creative lab, grants funds for ideas of exceptional creativity and originality across the media including television, radio, film, publishing, online, mobile, music, gaming and animation.
Two main types of companies can be set up in TwoFour54. They are (i) Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC), which is run by corporate shareholder(s), individual shareholder(s) or a mix of both (ii) Branch Office of foreign or UAE-based company, which is incorporated as either a local branch or a foreign branch depending on whether the parent company is incorporated within or outside of the UAE.
GBS helps you with legal matters, licensing issues, documentation and registration formalities.
Key benefits of Abu Dhabi TwoFour54 offshore company formation:
- 100% foreign ownership of businesses.
- No personal or corporation tax within UAE jurisdiction.
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits.
- Dollar denominated environment transparent operating environment with high standards of rules and regulations.
- Ultra modern office infrastructure, state-of-the-art technology, data protection/security, operational support and business continuity.
- Customs Duty Exemption on equipments imported to TwoFour54
- Customs Duties as per applicable tariff, levied on exports from Free Zone to the Emirates
Company Incorporation at Abu Dhabi TwoFour54
Established, reputed companies with robust fundamentals and reliable credentials enjoy the privilege of getting licenses faster than start-ups.
The procedure includes:
- Register your company with Companies Registrar and the Regulatory Affairs Department of the Media Zone Authority
- Apply for a Business License, and a Dissemination License, if need be, at the time of registration
- Open a Bank Account in the UAE
- Choosing office space and setting it up as per your requirements