About Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Centre (DTEC):
An initiative of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, Dtec is designed to conveniently set up a new business in Dubai. From 100% business ownership, visa processing, 24/7 access, high speed wifi, a range of creative meeting and events spaces, Dtec has it all. Setting up a business has never been easier!
For technology startups and entrepreneurs looking for flexible coworking or office space in Dubai for rent, Dtec offers a nurturing, supportive community from which to set up their new business. The largest technology innovation hub in the MENA region, the 10,000 sqm creatively designed workspace hosts an integrated ecosystem, home to hundreds of startups, SMEs and technology entrepreneurs from around the world.
Advantages of DTEC:
- 100% Foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital,
- 100% exemption from personal income tax, corporate tax, service tax, import and export tax,
- No currency restriction,
- Low cost of operations,
- Access to regional pool of talented and engineering professionals,
- Access to consumer markets of 5 billion people across MENA and Indian Subcontinent
Characteristics of DTEC Company Setup:
- Activities Permitted – Computer Graphic Design Services, Software House, Electronic Chips Programming, IT Infrastructure, Web-Design, Public Networking Services, Internet Content Provider, Portal Building And Portal and many more
- License Provided – Service License
- Type of Companies – FZE (single shareholder), FZC (2-10 shareholders) and Branch office
- Share Capital – AED 10,000/- (Minimum)
- Estimated Time – 3 to 4 weeks
Basic documents required for DTEC Company Registration:
- Passport and Visa page/ entry stamp in UAE of shareholder/director/manager
- Emirates id copy of shareholder/director/manager
- CV/Profile of shareholder/director/manager
- Business Plan
- NOC from existing sponsor for shareholder/director/manager
Company Formation Estimated Cost:
DTEC company setup begins from AED 22,000/- subject to fulfillment of DTEC requirements.
How can GBS help?
Global Business Services (GBS) is a professional organization that offers advisory, commercial, accounting, company formation & administration services in tax efficient jurisdictions around the world. The team at GBS has since inception, developed an excellent understanding of corporate requirements. We are known in the market to provide a higher standard of company setup guidance – without higher costs. We provide a free consultation that will help answer every question you may have about setting up a company in the UAE.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, it does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions. We also suggest that independent legal, tax, professional advice be obtained by the user of this information before proceeding with incorporation.