Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Program :
- Straight forward, simple investment plans
- The ability to hold multiple citizenships
- Global mobility, including visa-free travel to over 131 countries from Singapore and Hong Kong to the European Union and United Kingdom & Russia
- The programme recognises dependent children up to 30 years old, and dependent parents from 55 years old
- Inclusion of dependent grandparents of the main applicant or of the spouse if aged 65 or above
- Minimal taxation- no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax, and no personal income tax for residents
- The application process is confidential
- There is no requirement to visit St. Kitts & Nevis in order to qualify for citizenship
- One of the most affordable legal programmes available to the global community
The applicant may choose from the below mentioned criteria:
1. Contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
The Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) has been established by the St. Kitts & Nevis Governemnt to support economic growth. It supports the funding of school construction and education related initiatives, also to mitigate the effects of climate change on the island, and the building of infrastructure along with many other efforts and initiatives.
|Main applicant and spouse
|Additional contribution for each dependent
|Additional contribution for each sibling
2. Real Estate
Tourism is a fuel for the country’s economy. In a move to increase tourism-related development, the Citizenship by Investment programme allows for real estate purchase in approved developments. To qualify, the investor (or investors) must enter into:
- A contract to purchase real estate worth US$ 400,000 or more. Real estate holding period would be 5 years.
- A joint investment with another main applicant, to be held for a minimum of 7 years: USD 200,000
Additionally, following government fees shall apply.
|Per additional dependant
Required Documents for Application:
- Birth certificate of all applicants
- Colour copies of all passports held
- Marriage Certificate
- Clear criminal records
- A bank financial statement with proof of a legal source of income
- Medical examination (health certificate that it is free of diseases)
- CV and recommendation letters
- File preparation, advisory and due diligence fees are applicable at this step.
- Citizenship file submission.
- Government ‘s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit issues “Approved in Principle” letter.
- Investment made in selected option. Payment of government fees.
- Naturalization certificate is issued.
- Submission of passport application. Passport issuance.
The timeframe for the completion of the process is approximately 3 to 4 months from submission of the application to issuance of the passport, assuming there are no areas of concern with the application.
The following basic fees apply to all investment options and shall be quoted at the time of application:
- Due Diligence Fees
- Application Processing Fee
- Bank due diligence fees
- Certification of Registration Fees
- Passport Fees
- Professional Fees
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, it does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions. We also suggest that independent legal, tax, professional advice be obtained by the user of this information before proceeding with the application.