Company Formation Dubai Investment Park
Dubai Investment Park is a self-contained industrial, commercial and residential complex sprawling across 3180 hectares of land. It is a world-class city within a city.
Strategically located few minutes away from International Airport, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investment Park is well connected to the key business centers of Dubai. As a premier residential and business destination, DIP is unique and one-of-its-kind. It is a township where people live, work and rewind. DIP offers unique investment opportunities and benefits that a Free Zone does. Over 100 local and foreign companies have set up operations in the Park. And now around 124 industrial units are ready for lease.
GBS takes care of your company formation requirements in DIP.
Benefits of Dubai Investment Park offshore company formation
- Ownership, Taxation, Repatriation advantage
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax
- Cheap energy
- Low lease prices
- World-class infrastructure
- Lowest tariffs in the region
- Competitive handling charges
- Low cost of living
- Ready/easy availability of raw material
- Strategic location
Company Incorporation at Dubai Investment Park:
- Complete and submit an Application Form issued by the DIP Authority
- Submit a feasibility study of the project and an anticipated schedule for its completion with relevant plans and drawings of the industrial project attached
- Submit Incorporation or Registration Certificate from the competent authority in the country where your business is formed
- Submit Decision or Board Resolution of the competent authority of the organization authorizing a representative or manager with Power of Attorney duly notarized and legalized
- The above documents should be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the UAE Embassy in the country of origin.