Company Formation Dubai Textiles City
Located in Al Awir Free Zone, Dubai Textile City, a Free Trade Zone, dedicated to textiles business. It is designed to revolutionize the textile trade in UAE and to turn Dubai into the textile hub of the region. The UAE textile industry with exports to the tune of Dh.12 Billion, is poised to become the largest trading sector next only to oil industry in the UAE.
Operated by Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, Dubai Textile City is a sprawling six million square feet of facility barely ten minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
In its present form DTC complex offers space for over 250 self-sufficient units, spanning over 2 million square feet of covered area. Each unit comes with a front office and warehouse, with a view to facilitate traders with the necessary infrastructure to be close to their inventories. DTC helps traders in re-export business, in the main. It is estimated that 85% of the goods imported to Dubai is re-exported.
Key Benefits of Dubai Textiles City offshore company formation
- Exemption from custom duties
- Option to sublease the premises
- Option to transfer goods to the city customs duty free
- Long lease for the first 30 years, renewable thereafter
- Rent-free for first 15 years. Need pay only ground leases of DH 90 fils/sq.ft/annum.
- Helps to price better due to absence of intermediaries
- Better business turnover due to worldwide publicity
- Low operational expenses
- International Media Publicity
- Stable and disciplined environ