Company Formation Hamriyah Free Zone
The GBS team can enlighten and support you in all the aspects of incorporating a business in the Hamriyah Free Zone. We have years of experience setting up business’ in this industrial hotspot.
Hamriyah Free Zone Sharjah, was established in 1995. Since then the industrial Free Zone has developed in a rapid pace to become one of the cornerstones of Sharjah’s Economic Development. The free zone is managed by the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority.
Hamriyah Free Zone has successfully improved upon offers from other competitive free zones areas in UAE, Hamriyah Free Zone has introduced several incentives that attract scores of investors from across the globe, a few of them are:
- 100% Import and export tax exemption
- 100% Foreign company ownership.
- 100% Exemption from all commercial levies
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
- Leases for 15 years renewable for a further 25 years
Key Features of Hamriyah Free Zone offshore company formation
- Access to a highly developed water port that accommodates dedicated berths for petrochemical / LPG, bulk handling as well as 2 general cargo berths and 2 container terminals.
- Inner harbor which is an ideal location for ship repairing, dry docking, ship building and various other marine services
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Executive office suites in the international business center for lease
- Flexible space design with state-of-the-art communication facilities.
- Highly developed infrastructure and telecommunication’s links
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Access to abundant and inexpensive workforce
- Strategic location
- Access to Sharjah International Airport , the largest sea-air transit cargo hub in the Middle East
- Quick and simple procedure for approval of license applications
The type of license issued to a company depends on the nature of activity that particular company is going to engage in. Generally, Hamriyah Free Zone issues four categories license, such as:
This license is issued to companies that import raw material for manufacturing, processing and assembling of specified products. The finished products are allowed to be exported outside UAE. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the license holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
This license allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the license. If the finished products are sold in the UAE markets then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
This license allows the holder to carry out the services within the Hamriyah Free Zone only.
Companies holding a national industrial license are allowed customs duty exemption on their products imported into the GCC states.
This License provides the license holder the same status as local or GCC companies inside the UAE. A national industrial license is issued on the following conditions:
The holder of national industrial license can import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. The activity must comply with the National Industrial Production Certificate, issued by the Ministry of Finance & Industry to the license holder.