Partnership is permitted for certain professional activities. One or more foreigners and / or UAE national can be partners in the Partnership firm. Liability of the company is not limited.
Documents required for Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application, as well as proof of reserved trade name.
- Photocopy of applicant's passport (together with residence permit / visa details for non-GCC states nationals).
- Photocopy of applicant's naturalization identification for UAE nationals only.
- No-objection letter from the applicant's current sponsor for non-GCC nationals.
- Photocopy of the director's passport, and no-objection letter from the director's current sponsor.
- Permission from the court to practice business, for applicants under 21 years.
- Approval issued by other Government authorities according to the type of activity.
Documents required after getting the Initial Approval
- Initial Approval receipt
- All documents submitted before in order to get the Initial Approval.
- Photocopy of office lease including the plot number.
- Business Partnership Agreement duly authenticated by the Notary Public in the Emirate for professional licenses of non-GCC nationals
The following are the steps involved in the formation of a sole proprietorship firm.
- Selection of company name
- Approval of company name from licensing department of the economic department
- Attestation of Business Partnership Agreement by a Notary of Court
- Inspection & registration of office space of company
- Getting approval from the economic department for entry into the commercial register
- Once approval is granted, the company will be entered in the commercial register. The license will then be issued by the Economic Department.
- Registration of the firm in Chamber of Commerce and Industry
GBS will be able to help you incorporate your business in UAE. Our dedicated teams will help and support you right from preparation of relevant documents to obtaining license.