Company Formation RAK Investment Free Zone
Ras Al Kaimah Investment Authroity (RAKIA) Free Zone is a single window operation for all investor needs. It is at the forefront of the Government initiatives to diversify the economy, and is responsible for promoting Industrial Parks and Free Zones in Ras Al Khaimah.
Ras Al Khaimah has grown into a pre-eminent commercial centre with an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial business culture in the last few years. It is strategically located to service and access markets spread across the Middle East, Africa and the Indian subcontinent.
RAKIA Free Zone offers cost-effective, flexible and custom-built support services to investors. Over 5000 companies from over 106 countries operate from RAKIA since 2000.
Key Benefits of RAK Investment Free Zone offshore company formation
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% export and import tax exemption.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Transparent laws and regulations.
- No Foreign exchange controls.
- Strong appreciating and fully convertible currency.
- No financial risk.
- No trade barriers or quotas.
- Easy Licensing Procedures.
- Simple Import, Export Policies.
- Liberal labour laws.
- No restrictions on hiring expatriates.
- Relatively Low Cost Work Environment.
- Low Land cost and Long Term Concessional Lease.
- Raw Materials Imports Free of duties.
- Power Water, Gas at competitive Prices.
- Excellent Roads, Ports and connectivity.
- Low Logistics Costs.
- Low Cost of funding.
- Low cost of living.
- Proximity to Dubai (80 km) and Sharjah (55 km).
- Modern International airport connecting important destinations.
- Sea ports capable of handling bulk and container cargo.
- State of the art telecommunications.
- Excellent Logistics.
- Singe window clearance for permits and concepts.
- Cost and Time savings.
- Good roads, drainage and sewage facilities.
- Ready availability of power, water and gas at competitive price.
- Good telecommunication facility and immediate phone and broadband connection.
- Typically, the commercial license is given in an hour’s time.
- Industrial license takes around 48 hours.
- Investor breaks ground within 3 months of signing lease contract as against 12-18 months elsewhere.
- Excellent local and international banks for funding project finance.
- Proximity to entire gulf and global markets.
- Excellent hotels, sports and leisure activities.
- Safe and secured.
- Best place to live and do business.
- Access to Large Markets across Middle East, Africa, India, Pakistan and Europe.
- Stable political and regulatory environment.
- Less volatile economy.
- Peace loving and friendly emirate.
- No terrorism.
- Zero crime rate.
GBS helps you with all your company incorporation requirements at RAKIA Free Zone.