An International Business Company (IBC) – is the most popular type of offshore corporation, used worldwide for tax planning and asset protection purposes.
A Belize International Business Company is formed under the Belize International Business Act which is considered internationally as one of the most modern and user- friendly offshore legislations. As with many offshore jurisdictions, a Belize International Business Company is exempt from tax in its home jurisdiction and has extensive features protecting the confidentiality of its owners.
A Belize International Business Company is a perfect corporate vehicle for international transactions, being specially designed with the offshore investor in mind.
Belize’s laws facilitate fast and simple incorporation, and its modern and computerized IBC Registry is capable of processing a company registration within hours.
Advantages of Belize International Business Company:
- Free from any tax in Belize, with only few simple pre-conditions
- Free from any reporting requirements
- Outstanding record of peace, democracy and stability
- Member of the British Commonwealth, United Nations and the Non Aligned- Movement
- Legal and judiciary system of Belize is based on the English Common Law
- The country has not been involved in any conflicts or civil disturbances, unlike some other countries in the region
- Client confidentiality is robustly enshrined in the Belizean corporate and business legislation
- Considered by many the most secure and confidential offshore jurisdiction
- Diversified national economy but with the offshore services industry contributing significantly to the country’s earnings garnering wide support among government and the general public to further develop Belize as a premier offshore financial centre.
- Only country in Central and South Africa having English as the official language