About Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA):
Dubai Airport Freezone is a dynamic business hub located at the very heart of global trade, benefitting from direct access to the world’s busiest international airport. DAFZA offers the ideal gateway to the Middle East and also unrivalled connectivity to Europe, the Indian Subcontinent and the Far East.
DAFZA is now home to more than 1,600 registered companies and 15,000 professionals, who benefit from a business-focused regulatory and tax environment that offers total ownership, full repatriation of earnings and a range of world-class facilities.
In 2003, Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) which manages one of the largest free zone in the region, promulgated JAFZA Offshore Companies Regulation which permits setting up of an offshore company.
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- 100% exemption from personal income tax, corporate tax, service tax, import and export tax,
- No currency restrictions,
- Strategic location next to Dubai Airport,
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities,
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance,
- Dedicated logistics center
Characteristics of DAFZA company setup:
- Activities Permitted – Trading, Service & Industrial,
- License Provided – Commercial, Service & Industrial.
- Type of Companies – FZCO & Branch,
- Share Capital – AED 50,000/- (Minimum),
- Estimated Time – 4 weeks for obtaining trade license
DAFZA Setup Process:
Identify the legal form of company to be registered in Dubai Airport Freezone
Select activity from DAFZA activity list
Apply for name and initial approval
Payment of fees related to DAFZA business set up
Sign DAFZA company registration and incorporation documents
Apply for DAFZA residence visa
Documents required for JAFZA Offshore Company Registration:
- Passport copy(in color),
- UAE Residence visa & Emirates ID copy(in color),
- Utility bill copy,
- NOC from existing sponsor
Company Formation Estimated Cost:
DAFZA Company set up begins from AED 46,000/- subject to availability and fulfillment of DAFZA requirements
How can GBS help?
Global Business Services (GBS) is a professional organization that offers advisory, commercial, accounting, company formation & administration services in tax efficient jurisdictions around the world. The team at GBS has since inception, developed an excellent understanding of corporate requirements. We are known in the market to provide a higher standard of company setup guidance – without higher costs. We provide a free consultation that will help answer every question you may have about setting up a company in the UAE.
For more information on setting upDAFZA company, do get in touch with us on +971 50 899 2852 or email us at email@example.com
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, it does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions. We also suggest that independent legal, tax, professional advice be obtained by the user of this information before proceeding with incorporation.