RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) is a Corporate Registry operating in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) was formed as per the Decree No.12 of 2015 and as amended by Decree No.4 of 2016. RAK International Corporate Centre is responsible for the registration and incorporation of International Business Companies, as well as providing a full suite of Registry services related to International Business Company activity.
RAK International Corporate Centre is a modern, world class Company Registry operating in full compliance with international standards and best practices in the International Business Company formation industry. RAK International Corporate Centre will be at the forefront of International Business Company formation services and continually develop our suite of products to meet the needs of our customers.
Advantages of RAKICC International Company:
- Foreign ownership,
- Conducting business without corporate/personal taxes,
- Conducting business as an international entity,
- Open bank accounts locally and internationally,
- Protecting investments in other foreign countries,
- Simpler transfer of assets and properties held in several countries,
- Dispute resolution for settlement of commercial disputes,
- Transfer of domiciliation of Continuation
- Own properties in UAE including Dubai
Basic documents required for RAKICC ICC Registration:
1.For Individual Directors, Shareholders and Ultimate Beneficial Owners:
- Passport and Visa page/ entry stamp in UAE of shareholder/director/manager,
- Emirates id copy of shareholder/director/manager,
- CV/Profile of shareholder/director/manager,
- Original copy of utility bill or local authority tax bill not older than 3 months,
- Bank Reference Letter not older than 3 months,
Fatca Form/ UBO Declaration
2.For Corporate Shareholders:
- Notarized Copy of company documents (Certificate of Registration, M&AA, Registers etc.)
- Certificate of Good Standing,
- Certificate of Incumbency,
- Attested Resolution approving the incorporation of the RAK ICC Company
Company Formation Estimated Cost & Estimated Time:
RAKICC IC Incorporation fee is AED 2,500/- & RAKICC IC Annual renewal fee is AED 2,750/-
Professional Fees for Incorporation and Annual Agent fees are not included in above & will be quoted separately.
Estimated Time to complete the set up is around 3 to 4 working days after submission of application documents to the authority.
How can GBS help?
Global Business Services (GBS) is a professional organization that offers advisory, commercial, accounting, company formation & administration services in tax-efficient jurisdictions around the world. The team at GBS has since inception, developed an excellent understanding of corporate requirements. We are known in the market to provide a higher standard of company setup guidance – without higher costs. We provide a free consultation that will help answer every question you may have about setting up a company in the UAE.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, it does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions.