Seychelles is an archipelago located north east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. The archipelago is approximately 2.5 times the size of Washington, DC. It is comprised of over one hundred islands. The total population of Seychelles is approximately 79,000. The weather ranges from humid to tropical marine. The government type is a republic. The capital city of Seychelles is Victoria. Seychelles is one of the newer offshore center in the world and benefits from it’s extensive offshore legislation.
Characteristics of Seychelles IBC:
- Minimum one shareholder is required and can issue shares in registered form,
- Minimum one director is required and corporate directors are permitted,
- The secretary may be a natural person or body corporate, be of any nationality and need not be resident in the Seychelles,
- Entity name must end with Limited, Corporation, Incorporated
Basic documents required for Seychelles IBC Registration:
- For Individual Directors, Shareholders and Ultimate Beneficial Owners:
- Passport and Visa page/ entry stamp in UAE of shareholder/director/manager,
- CV/Profile of shareholder/director/manager,
- Original copy of utility bill or local authority tax bill not older than 3 months,
- Bank Reference Letter not older than 3 months (time period the client has been dealing with the bank is minimum of 2 years),
- Professional reference letter (can be issued by Lawyer or Certified Public Accountant),
- Fatca Form/ UBO Declaration,
- Notarized US Declaration (if a US Person)
2. For Corporate Shareholders:
- Certificate of Incorporation,
- Registered address & place of business,
- Certificate of Good Standing,
- Register of Directors,
- Register of Shareholders,
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
Company Formation Estimated Cost & Estimated Time:
Seychelles IBC Incorporation fee starts from USD 1,150/-
Estimated Time to complete the set up is around 3 to 4 working days upon approval from compliance.
How can GBS help?
Global Business Services (GBS) is a professional organization that offers advisory, commercial, accounting, company formation & administration services in tax efficient jurisdictions around the world. The team at GBS has since inception, developed an excellent understanding of corporate requirements. We are known in the market to provide a higher standard of company setup guidance – without higher costs. We provide a free consultation that will help answer every question you may have about setting up a company in the UAE.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, it does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any errors or omissions. We also suggest that independent legal, tax, professional advice be obtained by the user of this information before proceeding with incorporation.